What does poetry mean to me
- It is expression of my other worlds. But more importantly it is the natural space where I plant, grow and water my other worlds. I also kill them in this exact space for another illuminated planet to birth.
- It is not what I see, hear, breathe in my apparent reality.
- It is a very dramatic projection and simple glorification of my apparent reality.
- It is a subdued attempt to connect with outer bodies, in a way that it is pleasurable but unreachable to them.
- It is my humble tool to appreciate beauty and meaningful connections at that point of time and space.
- It is my solid reliable machine to process quotidian existentialism.
- It is ceremonious and uninhibited at the same time.
- It is to not be a poet.
- It is to be one label less God.
Vaishali Paliwal 01/25/19